Sunday, March 05, 2006

Song List, Part 1



Here's the first installment of a song list that I ran across while digging through my CbJE stuff, in all its dot-matrix glory. (You can see a larger image by clicking on it.) It shows that my estimate of 200 or more songs in our repertoire was no exaggeration. These are just the originals. I think Phil compiled this list, and it would likely have been made around 1990, as it mentions the 'Strange Sounds' album, but not 'Solid! Behind the Times.' Many of the songs from that album are listed here, though. It also shows that there was a comforting consistency to Chuck's choice of keys. To this day, I am far more comfortable playing in guitar keys like D and G than I am in flat keys such as B-flat, unusual for woodwind players, who tend to favor flat keys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home