Sunday, March 05, 2006

Burst Before the Lull

A short note to let regular readers of this blog know that the postings will be light-to-non-existent for a while. I cranked out a couple of posts today, just to get them off my desk and to offer some fresh material. My wife and I are expecting twins, who will be with us in a matter of days. Owen James and Chloe Louise will soon be demanding a fair amount of my attention, I expect. After their birth, I may not get to post again until they can play the clarinet... Still, keep checking back. It may be that in my upcoming sleepless condition, I'll be blogging anyway, simply because there's nothing else to do at 3:30 in the morning.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Except change diapers, of course... and then there is that bottle thingy..

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave

Best wishes to you and your wife!

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog (just in time for you to log off with those two new, wee ones, it seems). Anyway, as a long-time fan I wanted to pass along my thanks. I put on a copy of your first album only last night. A thing of loveliness from a time when I was, myself, a wee bit younger.

All the best with the new arrivals.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dave,

Good luck to you and Michelle and congrats on the impending arrival.

Robert I.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Phil Marshall said...

Dave,
I got misty-eyed looking over the set lists. I probably was anal enough compile such details (PM in the far-right column for Solid! refers to Peter Miller!)
Let me know if you need any reeds for your kids. I'll pass it on to McVouty. He's got a reed.
Peace to you and Michelle,
-PHil

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home